1. How long have you been with the practice? Mike Ruppert & I started the practice in 1996. Before that, I was his employee and began working with him in 1993.
2. What is your hobby? I love to craft. I’m not ready to sell anything on Etsy, but I enjoy making things. My specialty areas are crochet, card-making and scrapbooking.
3. What do you do when you are not working? Spend time with my husband and two children. I’m involved with various activities and programs at my church, also.
4. What is your favorite place to vacation? Any place with sun and water. This summer we are headed to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. It’s great to get away to a quiet location with the family and spend some time on the water.
5. Do you have any pets? Yes. An adorable, flopsy goldendoodle named Leo.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch? I’m a lifelong Hoosier – basketball!
7. What book are you currently reading? I vowed to catch up on the classics when my son started high school, so I’m reading books that he is required to read. Currently, I’m reading Lord of the Flies.
8. What is your favorite local eatery? I love Byrne’s Pizza. Great salads and I can’t get enough of their grilled pizza!
9. If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be? Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
10. What do you like most about being a lawyer working in a law firm? I love having smart, wise people around me to bounce ideas around. Also, being a family law attorney is stressful, so it’s great to be able to work with people who make me laugh and have a good sense of humor.
If you would like to consult with Paula, or another attorney at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. please call (317) 580-9295. Your future is our concern.