For a consultation with a lawyer at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C., call 317.580.9295 or contact us online. Our firm represents clients in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana area.
- How long have you been with the practice? 2 years. Before coming to the firm, I worked for a Judge.
- How would you describe yourself? Driven, analytical, loyal.
- What do you do when you are not working? Read, travel, and spend time with my family.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? Anywhere where I can spend time outdoors, and a beach is always nice!
- Do you have any pets? Yes. Two dogs and a high-maintenance fish.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Professional football.
- What are you currently reading? Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- What are you currently watching? I just finished American Vandal on Netflix.
- What is your favorite local eatery? Patachou – I could eat there every day!
- What do you like most about being a lawyer/working in a law firm? I love that I learn something new every day. And I love working with the other attorneys, paralegals, and staff—we collaborate really well, and our clients benefit from that.
If you would like to consult with Lauren, or another attorney at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. please call (317) 580-9295. Your future is our concern.
We are proud to be a sponsor of the Riviera Club Haunted House.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27 | 5pm-8pm
Rivi’s Annual Trunk or Treat event is going to be Spooktacular! Trunk or Treat is always an evening of memories!
All are welcome for a time of community in the heart of Midtown. Friends are welcome to decorate the trunks of their vehicles and pass out candy to all in attendance. Visitors are welcome to enjoy dinner from food trucks and beverages from the Rivi cash bar, enjoy live music by The Dugan Brothers, and mingle with friends.
There will be a trunk decorating contest again this year! Winners will be announced at 7pm.