- How long have you been with the practice? 2 years. Before coming to the firm, I worked for a Judge.
- How would you describe yourself? Driven, analytical, loyal.
- What do you do when you are not working? Read, travel, and spend time with my family.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? Anywhere where I can spend time outdoors, and a beach is always nice!
- Do you have any pets? Yes. Two dogs and a high-maintenance fish.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Professional football.
- What are you currently reading? Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- What are you currently watching? I just finished American Vandal on Netflix.
- What is your favorite local eatery? Patachou – I could eat there every day!
- What do you like most about being a lawyer/working in a law firm? I love that I learn something new every day. And I love working with the other attorneys, paralegals, and staff—we collaborate really well, and our clients benefit from that.
If you would like to consult with Lauren, or another attorney at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. please call (317) 580-9295. Your future is our concern.