- How long have you been with the practice? 12 years
- How would you describe yourself? Independent, go-getter, happy and outgoing.
- What do you do when you are not working? Well, I just graduated from nursing school, so I didn’t have time for hobbies. Hopefully I can get back to doing some traveling with my kids.
- What is your favorite place to vacation? The beach!
- Do you have any pets? Yes. I have two cats and one giant dog.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football.
- What is the best book (or movie/TV show) you’ve read (watched) lately? Stranger Things on Netflix. It sort of gave me nightmares, but it was good!
- What is your favorite local eatery? Hmmmm…I don’t have a favorite.
- Who would play you in a movie? No idea on this one.
- What do you like most about being a lawyer/paralegal/working in a law firm? I am a paralegal at the firm. My favorite thing is that we are all essentially a family. I also enjoy getting to meet our clients. I am a people-person, and I enjoy helping others.
Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. represents clients in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana area. Give us a call at (317) 580-9295 with any family law questions. Your future is our concern.