- How would you describe yourself? Hard working, compassionate, caring, sensitive, reliable, a bit obsessive, funny.
- What do you do when not working? Spend time with family and exercise.
- How long have you been with the firm? Almost 12 years!
- Where’s your favorite place to vacation? Anywhere warm, with a good view/ocean.
- Do you have any pets? One dog (Maggie), and one cat (Joey).
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Basketball, hands down!
- What’s the best book you’ve read lately? “Me Before You”
- What’s your favorite local eatery? Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
- What’s your favorite TV show? “This is Us”
- What do you like most about being a lawyer? Helping folks navigate their problems in the most cost-effective manner, while helping them minimize future issues that could arise by “teaching” them how to handle future anticipated problems, in an effort to avoid litigation. I really enjoy getting to know different clients, their families, and what they do for a living!
If you would like to consult with Lainie, or another attorney at Ruppert & Schaefer, P.C. please call (317) 580-9295. Your future is our concern.